Product Management module :-
Define a roadmap of releases
Plan your product development
Create a roadmap that shows how your product will be developed and track and resolve any customer queries about product releases with the Psoda release management tool.
- Develop a roadmap for your product by creating a detailed list of product releases.
- Allocate features and estimate effort and cost for each release.
- Associate a release to a particular project, and create requirements for the project directly from features on the release.
- Record and track any issues, and write detailed notes for each release.
- Capture any change requests from internal or external customers.
- Record any defects you encounter during a release.
- Generate a roadmap report that summarises the development path you're following for the product.
Who uses it?
- Product Managers to create a roadmap for their products and track any change requests, issues or defects.
Screenshot: List of releases
Create a list of the releases you're planning for a particular product. Estimated effort and cost is calculated from the features you allocate to each release. You can change the default currency to suit your organisation.