Requirements Management module :-
See the dependencies between change requests, requirements and test cases and understand how any changes will affect your project with the Psoda traceability matrix.
- Track and visualise the linkages between change requests, requirements and test cases.
- Add new scope dependencies directly from the traceability matrix.
- Easily identify any missing requirements or test cases.
- Understand the impact of any changes to your project, and see how a change in one area of your project will affect your other project requirements.
Who uses it?
- Business Analysts to add and manage dependencies, and analyse the impact of any changes.
- Test Analysts to check that all requirements have been covered by test cases and that any changes to the requirements are propogated.
Screenshot: Traceability matrix
The traceability matrix lets you visualise the dependencies between your project requirements, test cases and change requests. The arrows show a relationship (or dependency) between two items. The red arrows indicate that a requirement has been changed and that the change has not yet been propagated to the detailed requirements or the test cases.