Requirements Management module
Organise your project requirements, collaborate with your team, and manage change throughout the life of your programme or project.
Requirements can range from high-level to functional, non-functional, detailed or use-cases and user stories.
Who uses it?
- Business Analysts to record project or sub-project requirements and manage any changes to scope.
- Test Analysts to check that they've written tests for every requirement.
What can you do?
- Add, update and delete requirements.
- Attach any kind of document to a requirement (for example, interaction or class diagrams, use-cases, user stories and spreadsheets).
- Let stakeholders comment on individual requirements.
- Capture dependencies between requirements (for example, from a high-level requirement to its derived detailed requirements).
- Visualise dependencies in a traceability matrix.
- Analyse the impact of a change request.
- Track the progress of propagating a change through the dependency hierarchy.
- Define a custom sign-off process for requirements.
“I think Psoda's a well thought through and implemented application. I was impressed with the introductory session we have and subsequently found it easy to use and a very helpful tool - especially in helping to determine requirements and define a clear path.”
Manager - Support & Managed Services