Test Management module :-
Record test results
How is your testing going?
Record your test results and keep track of any bugs or defects with the Psoda test results tool.
- Select the test cases you want to include in a test run.
- Automatically time each test and pause the timer if you need to.
- Record the actual test results against your expected outcomes.
- Log any defects or bugs you find during testing.
- Keep track of your overall testing progress.
- Review past test results to help plan future testing.
Who uses it?
- Test Engineers to see what they need to test and to record the results of their testing.
- Test Managers to track testing progress and plan future testing.
Screenshot: Your test results
Refer to the test results table for an overview of your test run, including a list of the test cases that make up the test run, how far you've progressed with the test, the results and how long the test took.