Test Management module :-
See the dependencies between change requests, requirements and test cases and understand how any changes will affect your project with the Psoda traceability matrix.
- Track and visualise the linkages between change requests, requirements and test cases.
- Add new scope dependencies directly from the matrix.
- Easily identify any missing requirements or test cases.
- Understand the impact of any changes to your project, and see how a change in one area of your project will affect your other project requirements.
Who uses it?
- Business Analysts to add and manage dependencies, and analyse the impact any changes will have to project timelines and deliverables.
- Test Analysts to understand all the project requirements, create test cases for each requirement, and to check if any test cases need to be updated because of changes to project requirements.
Screenshot: Traceability matrix
The traceability matrix lets you visualise the dependencies between your project requirements, test cases and change requests. Arrows indicate a relationship or dependency between two items, and red colour-coding lets you quickly see if a requirement has no dependencies. This may mean you need to break the requirement down into more detailed requirements, or create a test case for it.